The CV Martigues, already 50 years old, has more than 800 licensees and 400 members.
He is a benchmark in the world of sailing and community life.
Each year, the CV Martigues organizes the French Espoirs Glisse Championship in August.
Its strength is the conviviality, the dynamism of its members and the advantage of offering various activities :
- School sailing, from elementary school to high school.
- The habitable sail.
- Dinghy sailing and its sports school.
- The funboard on the mythical CARRO spot.
- Canoeing and exploring the blue coast.
- Underwater diving to explore the depths.
- The training center (unique in the league) with its professional certificate.
The CVM is also a recognized organizer of nautical events at departmental, regional, national and international level.
The CVM is fortunate to have the support of the city of Martigues, the Departmental Council 13, the PACA Region, the Ministry of Youth and Sports ; without them we could not do most of our activities.
Particular attention to all club staff for their commitment: they are the engine of the CV Martigues frigate.
I will end by inviting you to come aboard to practice one of our water sports and thus be part of our big family.
Pierre CASTE, President of CV Martigues.